- What is Form EOIR-29, Notice of Appeal or Motion?
- What is Form I-944, Declaration of Self-Sufficiency?
- What is a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request?
- How do I adopt a child?
- What is Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal or Motion?
- What is a 221(g) Form?
- What is the DS-5540, Public Charge Questionnaire?
- Can I obtain a Green Card through the 245(i) Life Act?
- What is the I-601 waiver?
- What is the I-212 waiver?
- General Q&A on Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Benefits of Marrying a Foreign Spouse
- Age Gap Impact on Marriage Cases
- What is the I-601A provisional waiver?
- Why was my I-485, Application to Adjust Status case denied?
- How long does the entire I-130 immigrant petition process take?
- Top 5 Factors to consider before filing for a divorce
- Difference between a Family-based Immigrant Visa and a Green Card
- General Q&A on I-130 Immigrant Visas
- What can I do as a victim of marriage fraud?
- Common questions after filing a family-based immigrant petition
- Do I Need An Attorney To File My USCIS Form I-751, Petition To Remove Conditions Of Residence?
- Will Being Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Or Transsexual (Member Of The LGBT/GLBT Community) Impact My Immigration Case?
Texas family-based Immigration attorney of the Law Office of David Nguyen, PC is offering a strong legal representation of family-based immigration cases. Our Houston family-based visa lawyers will give you the best advice and save your precious time. Call at (281) 777-1236 for an initial consultation with our Houston family-based immigration lawyer.
Call For A Free Consultation