Call For a Free Consultation* (281) 777-1236

Law Office of David Nguyen, PC.
Law Office Of David Nguyen BBB Business Review
Only 1 of 5 recommended immigration law firms

How can I change my name during a divorce?

How can I change my name during a divorce Lawyer, Houston, Texas

If you are filing a divorce, you can also ask the court to legally change your surname back to your maiden name or your previously used name. You cannot change your name completely.

If you would like to change your first or middle names, you would have to file a separate petition for a name change.

For more information on How can I change my name during a divorce a free consultation is your next best step. Get the information and legal answers you are seeking by calling (281) 777-1236 today.

Call For A Free Consultation*
(281) 777-1236

Related Articles