Top Immigration Law Firm in Texas
100% APPROVAL GUARANTEE – OR YOUR MONEY BACK
FOR FAMILY-BASED CASES
(K-1 FIANCE, SPOUSE, PARENT, CHILD, AND I-751 JOINT PETITION)
Our office is recognized as one of the best immigration law firms in Texas. There is a reason for this. Our office can ensure that cases are successful as long as clients do 5 simple things:
- Stay married – If this is a spousal-based petition, the couple needs to stay married until the Green Card is approved.
- Be honest – Both parties need to be honest about their prior immigration and criminal history.
- Maintain a clean criminal record – Aside from minor traffic tickets that do not involve drugs or alcohol, both parties will need to maintain a clean criminal record.
- Follow our handout “Tips to a Successful Marriage Interview” – Once a case is sent to USCIS, we will provide a list of 25 things that you must do, which will ensure the approval of your case.
- Attend our mock interview – Once an interview is scheduled, the couple must attend a mock/sample interview with our office. The meeting can be scheduled via phone, in-person, Skype, or Zoom.
Read All About Us
Don’t take our word for it, please feel free to read our client testimonials. Our office has never paid or offered any compensation for our client testimonials.
- Better Business Bureau
- Who’s Who Top Attorneys of North America
Call For A Free Consultation*