Call For a Free Consultation* (281) 777-1236

Law Office of David Nguyen, PC.
Law Office Of David Nguyen BBB Business Review
Only 1 of 5 recommended immigration law firms

What immigration services does your firm offer clients?

immigration services your firm offer to clientsWe handle all areas of immigration, such as Family-based visas, Employment-based visas, Criminal-based visas, etc. This includes naturalization and permanent/temporary visas.

  • U.S. citizen child for foreign national parent
  • U.S. citizen parent for foreign national child (married or unmarried)
  • U.S. citizen parent for foreign national stepchild
  • U.S. citizen parent for foreign national adopted child
  • U.S. citizen for foreign national fiancé
  • U.S. citizen for foreign national fiancée
  • U.S. citizen for stepsister
  • U.S. citizen for stepbrother
  • U.S. citizen for siblings (brothers and sisters)
  • U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) for foreign national spouse
  • U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) for unmarried children
  • Premarital Agreements (“Prenup” or “Prenuptial Agreement”)
  • Application for Certificate of Citizenship (N-600)
  • Consular Processing (National Visa Center & U.S. Consulate/Embassy)
  • 245(i) Life Act
  • Military Parole in Place (PIP)
  • I-601A Provisional Waiver for Unlawful Presence
  • I-601, Application for Wavier of Grounds of Inadmissibility
  • I-212 Waiver for Prior Removal/Deportation
  • I-9, Employer Compliance for Employment Eligibility Verification (Audits)
  • EB-2, Second Preference (Advanced Degree, Exceptional Ability, National Interest Waiver)
  • EB-3, Third Preference (Skilled Workers or Professionals)
  • H-1B (I-129, Application for Nonimmigrant Worker)
  • H-1B1 (Chile & Singapore)
  • TN-1 (Canada)
  • TN-2 (Mexico)
  • E-3 (Australia)
  • And other immigrant and nonimmigrant work visas
  • E-1, Treaty Investor (I-129)
  • E-2, Treaty Investor (I-129)
  • EB-5, Investor Visa (I-526)
  • Naturalization/Citizenship (N-400)
  • Permanent Resident Card Renewal or Replacement (I-90)
  • I-94 Arrival/Departure Record Replacement (I-102)
  • Removal/Deportation Proceedings
  • Asylum and Withholding of Removal (I-589)
  • Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA – I-821D)
  • Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
  • Advance Parole (I-131)
  • Temporary Employment Authorization Document (I-765)
  • Reentry Permit (I-131)
  • B-1/2 Visitor Visa Extensions (I-539)
  • H-4 Extensions (I-539)
  • Violence Against Women’s Act (VAWA – I-360)
  • U-Nonimmigrant Status for Victims of Crimes in the U.S. (I-918)
  • Affidavit of Support – Special Issues (I-864 & I-134)
  • Wills

For more information on Immigration Services In Texas, a free consultation is your next best step. Get the information and legal answers you are seeking by calling (281) 777-1236 today. We have two convenient locations in north and south Houston, Texas.

Call For A Free Consultation*
(281) 777-1236